SIS Parent Account
Learn more about accessing your student's information
The Student Information System (SIS) Parent Account allows parents access to attendance information, report card grades and other useful information. For more information see SIS Parent Account Overview.
- New Users: Please use the parent account registration page to register your account. You will need an activation key to log in for the first time. FCPS mails this information to parents new to FCPS. You must activate the account online before the deactivation date listed in your letter, approximately 30 days.
- Expired or Lost Key: Please email Vanessa Denegri if you have misplaced your account activation letter, if your activation key expired or you are having issues logging onto your Parent Account. Please include your name, email address, student's name, students ID number and a short description of what the issue is.
- Returning Users: Please go to https://sisparent.fcps.edu to log in to your Parent Account.
- Parent Blackboard Access: It is necessary to have an active Student Information System (SIS) Parent Account to be able to login to FCPS 24-7 Learning: Parent View. The same login credentials will be used to access both the SIS Parent Account and FCPS 24-7 systems. FCPS 24-7 Learning provides parents access to assignments and course information, weCare@school (to view and update Emergency Care information), and Bus Stop Information via the Bus Stop module.
- Forgot Your Password: If you need to recover a forgotten password or change your password, please visit the password management page.